Notícias Recentes

Arquivo

Envia-nos Notícias

Painel Informativo

Páginas +++

Agrupamento Vertical de Cinfães

Projecto Comenius

Sítio dos Miúdos

Wikipédia

Glosk

Pesquisa

Google: O maior motor de busca da net...

IMDb: Tudo sobre Cinema

  Acessórios

Calculadora

Calendário

Rss feed

 

sexta-feira, maio 30, 2008

My school trip to England


Our journey started on the 26th of March. We left
Cinfães at 5:30 am to catch the plane at Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport at 7:20 am. I was very excited. We arrived at London Stansted Airport at 11:30 am. The flight was something new and very exciting for most of us.


I couldn’t wait to start exploring London! But first we went to the Bayswater Hostel to leave our baggage there and meet the place where we would be staying. Afterwards we walked to the nearest park, which was Kensington Park. We strolled a bit and then we went back to the hostel to have dinner: the traditional fish and chips and cheesecake, for dessert.
During my four days in
England I visited wonderful and unforgettable places. We saw Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Houses of the Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Madame Tussaud’s wax museum and the Tower of London. I particularly appreciated the Tower of London, where some famous English personalities were imprisoned and tortured. The Crown Jewels are fabulous and very, very rich. I also liked the Beefeaters and the symbolism of the Tower ravens. Apart from these wonderful places, we also came to know Convent Garden, Chinatown, Kensington Palace (The official residence of the Princess of Wales, the beloved Diana Spencer), an Art Gallery and Picadilly Circus. We also visited Cambridge City, with its famous colleges and universities as well as the Cam River. The most exciting in this touring was the punt trip, it was amazing!

It was really awesome! I must also mention our Pyjamas Part with our teachers, which was very interesting and funny.

At last but not the least, what I really loved was the musical show we saw on our first day there, “We Will Rock You”, a tribute to the famous rock group “The Queen” and its leader Freddy Mercury. I’ve never thought of saying this about a musical, but it really astonished me. I enjoyed it very, very much.

And that was all. Our journey ended very soon for I wished it could last for more days. I hope I’ll be back one day. I also hope that day isn’t so far off.

Henrique Pereira

9th B


 

 
 

Última actualização do template: Sexta-Feira, 22 Maio 2009 - 14:32:46 PM

Todos os direitos reservados  © Agrupamento Vertical de Cinfães